Our Call Tracking solution enables you to Identify the sources of your leads to help Monitor, Evaluate and Rate your marketing campaigns effectiveness. You will be able to filter out bad marketing campaigns thereby increasing your marketing Return On Investment(ROI) and its effectiveness.
How Call Tracking works?
Just subscribe to one of our Call Tracking solutions, and we immediately assign multiple Phone numbers of your choice to your Digitaiz Call Tracking account. These numbers will then be forwarded to your designated Office Phone number(s)
If you also hire us to manage your Marketing Campaigns, we will manage the integration of your Marketing Campaigns with your Digitaiz Call Tracking solutions as a single provider.
Next, we will configure your Marketing Campaigns with the Call Tracking Phone Numbers and include them with each of your marketing Text/Image/Video Ads where consumers can view and dial them.
When consumers dial your Call Tracking numbers, our VoIP system will Forward these calls to your designated Office Phone number(s).
Simultaneously we Save each of the Call Detail Record(CDR) as well Recorded Conversations for future playbacks.
With these and other Call Related information/Data, you will be able to evaluate and optimize your marketing Campaigns for optimum performance.
If you also subscribe to one of our Office VoIP solutions, we can integrate them all into a single viewing portal where your single Digitaiz online account login can display all of them for your viewing and evaluation.
Having most or all of your digital solutions managed by Digitaiz Digital Solutions, will save you Time, Money and help you focus on the other aspects of your Business operations.
- View your Leads Incoming Call Detail Records (CDRs)
- Listen to your Leads Incoming Call Conversations with your Staff
- Receive Voicemail To Email Notification when a Lead leaves you a Voice Message
- Receive Missed Call To Email Notification when a Lead does not leave you a Voice Message
- Receive Voicemail To Text Notification when a Leads leave you a Voice Message
- Receive Missed Call To Text Notification when a Lead does not leave you a Voice Message
- Track the Date/Time, Location and Source of your Leads Incoming Calls
- Assign Multiple or Single Tracking Numbers to a Single/Multiple Office Phone Numbers
- Assign Call Tracking Phone numbers to Specific Campaign or Ad Group/Landing Page or Keyword(s)